Re: Best Iris book

Sorry, I forgot the country code - 011 44 ......

Ian

Try the following sources:-

1.      Missouri Botanic Garden book store.  Address on their web page.

2.      Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey, England TW9 3AB
        Tel 011 81 940 1171 fax 011 81 332 5310 book store.
        (Brian was at Kew until he retired)

3.      Wisley Botanic Gardens, Surrey, England (I do not have the address
      to hand but could find it.

4.      M.R. Clark, 18, Blamoral Place, Halifax, West Yorkshire, England HX1
        2BG Tel 011 1422 357475 (specializes in second hand plant and
       horticultural books.

5.      New York Botanic Garden book store.

Ian E. Efford
avocet@worldlink.ca