Re: Freaks & other irritations

I have bloom stalks on DAZZLING DARLENE ( I think that's the correct name)
and the TB's are straight as arrows.  We better not get no rain.  The next
thing I will have to figure out what the names of the things are.  I have
been so angry at them for their borer stuff that I let some get mixed up.
I am seeing things I haven't seen bloom in a million years!! I can't believe
it!!!!  Welch's Reward has bit the dust, or at least is down there --
some BEFORE THE STORM and BEVERLY SILLS are not growing.  I can't believe it.
they just stopped at about 6 inches!!  I'm going to move those two and throw
the others away.  however, one of the others is APPLE BLOSSOM which is so
much like BEVERLY SILLS that if they were to bloom together, you'd wonder
which was which.  But Beverly has no stalks.  nor does Before the Storm....
Nor Alexander's Rag Time Band.  These are disappointing!!  The acquisitions
are blooming, also...
	You are going to take bloomstalks to Binghamtonn?? courageous!!
You aare just using that as an excuse to drink beer from bottles!!
	Carolyn here