Re: pseudacorus, pcn's, falling in love

Clarence said -
> In the U.S, Dave Niswonger has been working with I. pseudacorus for
>some time.

Is he crossing with other species, making polyploids, or working within
existing variations of pseudacorus?

Phooey about the 34 chromosomes - you notice I keep trying to figure out some
way to get those pacific coast genes over here, and if intolerance for a lot
of moisture in the summer heat is one of their problems, that sounded like a
perfect solution.  What is the lowest common denominator for 20 and
34........no, I guess that isn't such a bright idea after all....

linda mann lmnn76543@aol.com east Tennessee usa