Benefits of IRIS-L

Charlie Rogers is a great guy...met him through this list, and learned he
lives in MD not too far from me.  He was interested in water loving irises
for his ponds.  He gave me some water lilies and I gave him some I.
pseudacorus, I. versicolor, and the Louisiana BLACK GAMECOCK.  Now, on this
rainy morning in May both of the pink waterlilies are blooming in my
pond....There used to be several varieties in there, but after giving most
away, the koi ate the ones I kept.  Now, thanks to a friend acquired through
this list, we have lovely pink waterlilies again...and they are the
 semi-dwarf kind which are best for our small pond.....This list is
great....and so is Charlie!