Re: Bloom Report

In a message dated 96-05-27 23:52:23 EDT, Dan wrote.....

>Here in Kansas City, Ks. Carolyn Rose just finished blooming and Bumblebee
>Delight is much more vigor's. Last weekend my wife Irene took best in
section
>with
>the MTB Frosted Velvet, you will love it.
>                                        Dan in the land of OZ.
izzy@sound.net

CAROLYN ROSE, BUMBLEBEE DEELITE and FROSTED VELVET are three of the best
minature tall bearded irises!  Two weeks ago I took best in section in
Leesburg with the pink ABRIDGED VERSION....its excellent branching and
tendency to open 3 flowers at once make it an excellent show iris, and it has
won Queen at several shows in past....but as garden irises, I prefer the
three in you message to ABRIDGED VERSION...on the other hand, for those who
love pink......Clarence in McLean, VA where it is raining for the 3d straight
day and an ark just floated down my street.