Re: Californica X Siberians

>Proununciation - - Kal-sighb. Don't know if anyone on the east coast is
>any work on calsibes

Dave:  I don't think the Cal-sibs will grow here... but the sino-sibs do!  I
was warned not to buy any because we didn't have the right conditions - but
the plants don't know it and are doing just FINE (I need to let Lorena Reid
know).  I'm talking about DOTTED LINE, BUTTERFLY MODE and BOOP EYES.

Love em.

Kathy Guest - E. Aurora, NY