Re: Iris genetics and reproduction & hybridizing

Donald's hypotheses are interesting - everybody must be too tired from the
holiday to say more than 'duh'.  I forwarded the mycorhizal one to a friend
so may be able to post something later.

I can't believe it - I have at least one deliberate pod out there!  If it has
any seeds in it, I owe Sharon and the rest of you cigars.  Other than my
pallida/fragrantissima x tb crosses, this is a first.

That's at least one hopefully successful 'take' out of more than 20 attempts
(flowers).  Is good?

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com e tenn usa