K-Mart Iris

I have been looking in all my books, in one from England I find an Iris
that is called a Flag Iris and while the photo is not to good nor clear
it sounds like what I've got, in the mean time I was at Eagle Hardware
today and I find that they have the same Iris but in small starter
pots, and right next to them is another bigger pot the size of my
yellow Iris with good plants growing in it and It's marked 'White' Iris.
BTW, My K-Mart Iris is still blooming and even has like mini fans
growing out of the bloom stalk too. What should I feed this thing?

I'm keeping it in the center of my Dahlia patch.