Re: new lurker and bloom

Ellen writes:

>It is in the 50's here in Northern New Hampshire and we `almost' got
	a frost last night - 38 degrees F - since I don't have much in bloom
	(on the iris front, Linda) I can't share with anyone - our day will
	come, very soon up here!!! Things are looking very good....

     Just what one day of the year do you guys usually celebrate summer? <grin>
Wish I could send you some of this New Orleans weather of 95 degree range temps
with 85 per cent humidity and NO rain in the past two weeks!

>BTW, there ARE identical human triplets - rare but they do exist.
     I knew that, but you beat me to the reply!  Also quads, but they're even
than non-rotting irises in Linda's garden!

     Bill Smoot, sweaten it out in New Orleans with only African Butterfly
Irises in bloom to look at!