Historical iris

In Kingston, TN, the fort at Southwest Point, which was in use from
1792-1807, has been partially reconstructed with a small museaum and they
have expressed interest in having some display plantings of iris which might
have been in cultivation at that time.  The 'World of Iris' says 'a dozen or
more hybrids, such as Germanica, Florentina, Flavescens, Odoratissima, and
Sambucina, were commonly grown'.  I have Germanica, I. pallida, a yellow and
brown thing that I assume is variegata, and another species looking thing
that is just starting to bloom now (verry late) with pale lavender standards
and red-purple falls with heavy veining, looks sort of like a bigger
miniature tall.  These iris have been in this homesite since at least the
1830's.  What are Florentina,  Flavescens, Odoratissima, and Sambucina?  Any
suggestions on a collection of iris from that time period that might have at
least been at homesteads in the area?  Are the five the World of Iris lists
the most common ones?