PAEANS OF JOY-bloom report

Had to shout it from the rooftops.  Have been away for a bit.  Came back
to colour, glorious colour.

RED AT LAST, SHARP CONTRAST, CHERRY GARDEN and 10 repeat TEN no-names are
in full amazing bloom.  About 10 yards of colours.  Picked some for every
room in the house - even bud vase in the loos, and you can't even see
that I've picked ANY.  Joy joy frabious joy - as Stalky used to say.
What a long time it has been.  Now I know why I have dwarf iris.

Can ignore grass growing fster than it can be cut, veggies not planted
yet (garden not rototilled yet), house a mess - because I have IRIS IN

Ginny - jumping with delight in So. Ont. where we have  ordered KFC for
supper so I can stay in garden. (Aren't kiddo's kind to me)