Blyth catalog cost

I've had a couple of people ask me about the cost of Barry Blyths catalog
I'm sorry I've been so tardy and I've lost track of who asked so I'll post
it here. The catalogs are at home and the computer is at work so its tricky
for me to remember long enough to check out the catalog.

I'm pretty sure its $3AUS (or was last time). If interested parties included
about $3US I'm sure that would be pretty close. You may like to include a
bit more if you want it posted airmail.

Simone Clark
Canberra Australia
simoner@ento.csiro.au