Re: new lurker and bloom

	It is in the 50's here in Northern New Hampshire and we `almost' got
	a frost last night - 38 degrees F - since I don't have much in bloom
	(on the iris front, Linda) I can't share with anyone - our day will
	come, very soon up here!!! Things are looking very good....

	Ellen  e_galla@moose.ncia.net   Zone 3, of course