Re: Here we go again - maternal inheritance, podlings

	Just a brief comment on twins - since we have 18 year old twin boys
	(fraternal) who frequent this house - they do not resemble each other
	at all - in any way, IMHO.

	I asked Marc if he would like to be called a podling yesterday.....
	his brother is at college studying Chinese this summer and will be
	here today and I'll ask him...NOT.

 	BTW, there ARE identical human triplets - rare but they do exist.

	My garden calls me,

	Ellen  e_galla@moose.ncia.net