Re: pseudacorus, pcn's, falling in love

I keep reading good comments on Hager's FALLING IN LOVE - did anybody in the
'spring freeze/rot' zone try it this year?  Clarence - how would you rank
it's vigor in your area?

Are any of the pseudacorus varieties that aren't as invasive or other water
loving iris yellow?

Finally found my World of Iris again - It says chromosome number of
pseudacorus is 20, 24, 32, 34 - am I reading this right?  If some of them are
20's, has anybody tried making tetraploids out of them and crossing them with
the Pacific Coast iris?  We may have discussed this before, but are the
California x siberian hybrids fertile?  Is anybody working with them these

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east Tennessee usa