Re: Nematode

	Neoapledtanids
	Is this the same nematode that kills fleas?

	- Tim -
-------------
Original Text
Dan writes:

>   I know what eats Iris Borer, it's a very small parasitic Nematode
called
>Neoapledtanids, what a mouth full.  . Any way it is sold under the name
Scanmask
>and I used it a few years ago with great results, it did not kill the
borers in

>the rhizome that year but come fall when thay leave and go into the soil
GOT
EM.

     Let's all keep our fingers crossed that this wasn't one of the
pesticides
on the EPA list that can no longer be sold to the public.  Also,
P-L-E-A-S-E,
don't  anyone wask Dan how to pronounce Neoapledtanids! <grin>  It does
sound
better than the iris puree and brick wall solution. . .

     Bill Smoot   73210.1725@compusrve.com