re: pseudacorus/siberian?

Clarence said - <Dave Niswonger has just introduced a couple of new
cultivars.  His
GORDONVILLE CREAM just bloomed for me...and it is very, very
beautiful....really light, creamy yellow with almost no dark signal.>

Thet clump of pseudacorus is definitely going to stay in the garbage can -
too bad it is so invasive and spreads so easily, because it is pretty.  There
were a couple of pastel seedlings of it at our show that were really
beautiful.  Sounds like we need some sterile cultivars - I am too casual a
gardener to be trusted to keep the pods picked.

Is GORDONVILLE CREAM a pseudacorus or siberian?  I asked about both and
wasn't sure which this might be.

(For those who missed it, some of the discussion about native water iris and
pseudacorus was labelled humor - invasion of the pod monster kind of dark
humor maybe?)

Linda  Mann lmann76543@aol.com e tenn usa