Re: medians etc

> All these early little bearded iris sound so nice.  Anybody from high
> rainfall and wild temperature swings and freezes (Oklahoma, Arkansas,
> non-coastal Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, southern Kentucky, nw
> Georgia) have any that did well this year?  Seems like there were a few from
> Texas?

Well, we've had the temp swings but NO rain, which is as bad as
too much.  I posted my very short list of TBs that managed to
bloom; the others have good sized fans on them, for the most
part, but I really doubt any more will bloom.

Amy Moseley Rupp
amyr@mpd.tandem.com, Austin, TX, zone 8b
Jill O. *Trades
Mistress O. {}