re: borer control and I. pseudacorus

Kay and Dan - We had some discussion about nematodes and biological control
of borers awhile back, but it was kinda left unresolved.  Sounds great!
 Fortunately, borers are not much of a problem in this part of the country -
I may have more kinds of rot than anybody else, but no sign of borers.  I was
just having fun.

Clarence and Robert - Thanks for the warning about I. pseudacorus' weedy
inclinations!  I was given a clump this spring and it is sitting in a garbage
can waiting to be planted.  I have a quite a bit of natural wetlands, and had
already decided I needed to find out how safe it would be to turn this thing
loose.  Do you think I could plant it in a sheltered spot surrounded by dry
soil a long ways away from the wet areas?  Does anybody know how the seeds
are dispersed?

I thought it would look nice in a bouquet with my tons of wild type blue
siberians.  Is there a pale yellow siberian with weedy habit?

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com e tenn usa