Thank you

Before commenting let me introduce myself. My husband and I are Master
Gardeners and we grow iris in all the sunny spots we can find in our woods.
Jim also raises orchids. (Had to give up one sunny spot for the greenhouse.)
We grow ferns, shade loving wildflowers and excellent moss. No grass. We go
from dapple to heavy shade over most of the yard. The iris are in raised bed
and Jim added soaker hoses (just under the surface) to three of the beds a
year ago. Those beds are still bloomed well this spring. Last Summer was a
very dry one; the Winter had much more ice and snow than usual and Spring was
late. The non soaker beds did not bloom as well but almost every thing
survived and looks healthy. Can't complain. The only loss was the few JIs we

Your reports on conventions, shows, tours, etc. have been most enjoyable. I
am sharing them with a iris friend who can no longer do the conventions and
tours because of health. However, her iris knowledge is extensive and she
grow iris well. From both of us, Thank you!

Nelda Pressly     (Williamsburg VA)