Re: bleach ????

	I just checked and my generic brand of bleach is just 3% sodium hypo-
	chlorite and 97% inert ingredients......we may have differing con-
	centrations for our gardening work. (Dave S. is the in-house reliable
	source of these chemical "things" - not me for sure!) This is just
	what I have been using....

	Ellen  e_galla@moose.ncia.net