JI

Hello everyone,
The TB blooms are gone. I have an iris garden of green pods and red
surveyers tags. It really does change the allure of that side of the garden.
Boo hoo. The JI are just coming into bloom.  I need to get out there with my
map and figure out what is what. I planted them in a small garden pond. (10
by 8ft) and put them right into the ponds margin. In winter they are totally
flooded and in summer the water fluctuates depending on how on top of things
I am. (I have a 1 1/2 acre garden and 2 acre vineyard so I am busy busy
busy) Any way they are growing like crazy and need to be dug up and divided.
I have some Higo hybid seedling that I started years ago. As a matter of
fact they were the first iris seeds I ever attempted. It is funny but they
bloom all summer until the first frost. I have taken them into our local
societies meeting in September and astounded everyone. What do you JI people
think of it. Is reblooming uncommon? Is it just a wierd miniclimate that I
have here?