Re: Bloom Report

In a message dated 96-05-20 23:48:48 EDT, Kathryn Mohr wrote:

>Blue-Eyed Maiden reminds me of a little Aurora's Blush, dusty or smoky pink
>with brighter shoulders, vivid blue beard set off by a little blue blaze at
>the end.  The colors may be different shades of pink(than Aurora's Blush),
>but without a side-by-side comparison, I 'm content to enjoy it!

If BLUE-EYE MAIDEN is like a little AURORA'S BLUSH, I am going to love it! I
thought the Willott's IB AURORA'S BLUSH was the best iris I saw at the
Sacramento convention...and when I came home it soon started blooming in my
garden...and certainly has been one of the nicest here too.  The Willott's
true pink IB MAGIC BUBBLES was also very good at Sacramento and in my
garden...Clarence Mahan in Virginia