Additional Show Information

I just remembered more information on the "Mother of All Iris Shows" held in
Leesburg, VA on May 19th.  The Best in Section IB was AZ AP (an iris that has
a tendency to show much virus streaking!) and in the Best in Section Arilbred
was a lovely iris...CHARMING IMAGE.  I liked this arilbred so much I think I
will get a piece from Ginny Spoon who exhibited it.  Clarence Mahan in
Northern Virginia where finding good arilbreds that succeed is requires some