Leaving it to Ignorance!

Rosie:

<< At the risk of sounding stupid.........>>

There are no stupid people on this robin.  Maybe a little ignorant at times,
but that is ok.  Stupid means you can't help yourself.  Ignorant means you
don't know.  An individual that is smart enough to operate a computer and get
on e-mail is by no means stupid.  We are all a little ignorant, but that
makes it fun.  If we were all very very smart then we would know everything.
 No exhange of ideas or information because we would already know it.

Just a little ignorant.........(<:)

Robert Turley
LaBelle, FL