Re: AIS sanctioned shows

I thought Clarence was just giving me a hard time about our wide open
un-judged shows where we don't mind foliage or even flower fondlers.  In
fact, we were doing pollination demonstrations on display plants and even
snitching pollen for home projects.  What the heck is a sanctioned show?
 Sounds like it's being punished for misbehaving!

Linda Mann e tenn usa lmann76543@aol.com