Re: suitable topics for iris-L, Sparky

Tom keeps telling us it's our list, as long as we talk about iris and make
the subject line match the contents, we can talk about whatever is of
interest to us the users!  So, Kathy, first bloom, second bloom, next to last
bloom, purtiest bloom, rolling in the dirt - all sounds on topic to me!  Glad
to hear spring finally moved north.

Is SPARKY an SDB and is it one you hybridized?

Off topic - Fortunately, my epson actionnote laptop isn't broken after all -
it just has eaten another ps2 mouse - seems to need to digest one about every
4 -6 months.  Is this normal?  Maybe I need to pour a hot cup of chicory
laced coffee on it!

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com e tenn usa