Re: Lousiana iris bloom/no bloom?

Robert and Linda:

I noted Robert's report about a lack of bloom for the Society for Louisiana
Iris annual meeting in Lafayette in April.  Actually, there were enough
bloom for a show (Jeri was Queen of Show), but it was a skimpy show.
Lafayette is in South Louisiana...zone 9...but they too had late
freezes...which really curtailed their bloom.

Lafayette is a wonderful town...and as Secretary of the Society for
Louisiana Iris, I'd like to invite all of you to attend the convention next
year.  It will be in mid-April.  I'll post the dates later when I have
better access to my calendar.  Bill Smoot from Va., and a member of this
listserv, came to the Lafayette convention.

Tom Dillard
Little Rock