GISON Show Report

     Well, I keep downloading e-mail from the list hourly anxiously awaiting
news of the "Greatest Iris Show on Earth, hereby referred to now as GISON.  The
show was held yesterday!  Come On, you guys give us a report!  What Happened?
Clarence, I'm astonished that you don't have an on-scene reporter.  A show of
this magnitude should be swarming with paparazzo!   Where's Ma Kettle when we
need her ! ! !

     Kathy spoiled us all with her reports from Sacramento.  I hope that she is
planning on doing the same at the Siberian or Japanese Conventions.  Which one
are you attending, Ma?   How about dual/duel reports coverning the SIB
Convention and the JI Convention.  Who's up to the challenge?

 	Bill Smoot, who is in New Orleans and holding off from going to Cafe du
Monde in the French Quarter to have CDM coffee and beignets 		until he
hears about the show!