Re: AIS Sanctioned Shows

Bill -- I will have to learn more about our AIS show(s).  There are four
Areas, each one having a mainly TB show.  WE are not restricted for how many
others we might/can have.  WNYIS is, for example, having a median EXHIBIT, and areal live Japanese SH
Show that is not an ESIS show, but a local, judged show, in early July.
KathyGuest will straighten this out -- seems to me only one of our June series,
set by the ESIS Board, is reported to AIS -- Kathy??
	Lillian Gristwood became ill at the Convention, and will not be
able to judge our show on June 8.
	I'm sure the HIPS Convention will have a show.  Plans are being
made, probably as we speak.
PS. In this regard, Kathryn Mohr -- if you're listening -- I have some news
for you!!
Please contact me!!
Carolyn Schaffner  -- iris are popping out!! lots of little ones and
Immortality will be out next week!!  let the season begin!!