Re: AIS Sanctioned Shows

>KathyGuest will straighten this out -- seems to me only one of our June
>series,
>set by the ESIS Board, is reported to AIS -- Kathy??

Don't know if I can, but I'll give it a shot...

The situation in Region 2 is that we have only ONE affiliate - and the
affiliate IS the Region.  Therefore, we have only ONE official AIS show....
and then the Affiliate sanctions a SECOND show.  We have now added a THIRD
"sanctioned" show (or one that is sponsored in part by the regional
treasury).  That still leaves one 'orphan' show out there.  The previous
administration linked a show to various awards with a rotation, so we have a
TB Show, a median show and a siberian show.  Officially they are called the
"early, middle and late" shows.  When your area comes up in the rotation, you
select the show you want.  Since we don't care if our show is 'sanctioned' or
not, we ALWAYS take the TB show... whether or not we have to pay for medals.

Clear?  Not to me either....

Kathy Guest