pseudacorus varieties

Robert writes:

>Tom, I just do not like Iris psuedacorus.

Robert,
     Have you seen or grown any of the other variations of pseudacorus.  A coule
of my favorite forms are  "bastardi", Phil Edinger, Holden Clough, and the
variagated form.  Or maybe you have only seen the mis-pronounced variety.  I
hear that it is not as beautiful as the correctly pronounced variety. <grin>

     KOORAWATHA is one of my favorite LAs also!  As for the SLI Convention I
heard folks saying that the bloom was about two weeks late.  They had a late
cold spell in Feb that set everything back.
Bill Smoot    73210.1725@compuserve.com