Re: HIPS Convention

> I was going to try some experiments this year by using black plastic and
>Walls -o-Water to push bloom season on the beardless just like the
>tomato-growers who have contests to see who can grow the earliest tomato.
> Got the idea at Napa Garden in CA where I saw TBs in bloom just inches from
>SDBs that were still in tight bud.
>*Jay Hudson*-how did they do that?
>Kathryn Mohr

California has had a crazy year. Our winter had very mild tepmeratures.
SDB'S bloomed late and were typically very short. It is almost June and I
have many SDB"S still blooming. Reblooming SDB'S are stronger than ever and
loaded with blooms.

Right now I have TB's, SDB's IB'S, BB'S, LA'S, MTB'S, Siberian's, Spuria's
and several species all in bloom at once. This has never happened to me

Jay Hudson