Bloom Report

Hi,
I'm at peak SDB season, and am having a great time!  A lot of my iris are in
pots, so on rainy days I've been bringing them in to visit me, hauling them
around in the car for show and tell, and will probably continue to grow some
on in pots because they're doing so well.
Blue-Eyed Maiden reminds me of a little Aurora's Blush, dusty or smoky pink
with brighter shoulders, vivid blue beard set off by a little blue blaze at
the end.  The colors may be different shades of pink(than Aurora's Blush),
but without a side-by-side comparison, I 'm content to enjoy it!
Widow's Veil it very starchy-what great substance, and a beautiful dark ray
pattern on the falls.
Everyone-if you haven't tried SDBs, buy a couple dozen.  They are the best
bargain in the iris world.
Kathryn Mohr, near Albany NY
kemohr@aol.com