For Coffee Drinkers Only!

Tell,em Robert!

> A popular brand is Community Coffee that is roasted and packaged in
>Baton Rouge.  You can buy light, medium or dark roast.  There is a chicory
>blend.  The light stuff is for the Yanks.  Chicory is for New Orleans types.

     Can't beat New Orleans coffee with chicory.  That's what I drink as I read
e-mail from you guys.  It's a ritual!  Just shipped 20 pounds of CDM Cafe'du
Monde coffee back to Portsmouth.

     One excellent coffee special mix is one pound of CDM or Community Dark, One
pound of expresso, and one pound of Columbian.  Just mix together good and use
one teaspoonful per cup.  Makes an excellent strong coffee with no bitterness.
I discovered this when I started running out of coffee and mixed it al together.
Don't be turned off by the darkness - it looks like mud - but the taste -
Excellent ! Add a couple of beignets and it doesn't get any better than this. .

Bill Smoot in New Orleans drinking mud and reading e-mail!