Re: Iris Shows - Another Diversion Tactic!

Bill -- Can you clarify the sanctioning of shows for me?
	Are your shows sanctioned by AIS or by your Region?
	In NY State, we have 4 AREAS in the Region (only Region to have areas).
And only one area's show is the official ESIS show, the others have other awardsand local awards.  The ESIS award is recognized at the State meeting in the
	At AIS sanctioned shows, what's the award (Private blend kauphy?) where
is it given?
	This question boils down to our unique position in AIS, that of having
areas.  Kathy Guest can probably comment on this also.
	If other Regions' shows are sanctioned by AIS, then Clarence may well
have the biggest and best AIS SHOW, but WNYIS show is certainly .....
Carolyn Schaffner