Re: Fireweed

At 07:11 AM 5/18/96 MDT, you wrote:
>>At 02:24 PM 5/17/96 MDT, you wrote:
>>>.  There is a
>>>flower called "Fireweed" that looks to be a tuber or rhisome, coming up
>>>everywhere.  They have large red/pink flowers that look like delphiniums
>Where can I get some seeds?  I have a wild area around a small lake where
>it can 'do it's thing.'
>Rosalyn and Dawn  Haag, 1158 US 31 North, Seymour, IN 47274
>Registered ICC User  zone 5  AHS Region 2   rhaag@hsonline.net
>Home of  Daylilies,Porcelain Dolls and Genealogy.
Rosie  (and others)

I can supply pounds of this seed if you want.  It will be ready to harvest
in autumn.  Also willing to dig plants if anyone wants to try 'em.  They are
pretty and, around, here pretty common, easy for me to get.

Anyone interested, just send me your snail mail address and I'll keep you on
a list and get them to you.

Lee DeJongh  dejonlee@newnorth.net