Re: AIS Web Page

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

>> >Scott Aitken wrote:
>
>> >I am beginning work on development of an official AIS web page,
>> >commissioned by the AIS board of directors.
>
>>Christopher Hollin wrote:
>
>Chris wonders:
>
>Could you give us an approximate date/time when the AIS web page will be
>available for viewing? I hope that you will put it up and running at
>some early point in the development/construction so that we can all
>share in it as it evolves.

I plan on having it up no later than July 1. It could be ready much sooner,
depending on how quickly I can get all the info & photos I need.

I do not plan to make it available for public viewing until I am pretty
much done. As a web site designer, I hate to have something up and running
that looks half completed, or doesn't work properly. Of course _all_ web
sites are "works in progress", and are changing all the time. So I expect
that, once completed, there will be changes over time, reflecting the needs
& desires of AIS netters. A few people have already made some helpful
suggestions.

Feel free to let me know if there is anything specific you would like to see.

Scott.
<zebra@chcs.com>
http://www.chcs.com/zebra/zebra500.html