Re: Irisarians in Medford, OR area

>Can anyone tell me about AIS-affiliates in the Medford, OR area?  How much
>iris activity there is, or how close one would have to go to find some?
> Thank you!

This is a very suspicious question..... hope you're not planning on going
anywhere!

I think it's been established that we're allowed to mention our first bloom.
 Well... at the Guest residence, the honor goes to a cute little purple &
blue number named "Sparky".  I was particularly pleased because this is the
nickname we call my oldest - a wonderful daughter and the light of our
life... and Sparky had the good sense to bloom on her birthday!  My own
Sparky is now 25 years young.

Can I get a Hallaluhiah?

Kathy Guest... who spent one full day rolling in the dirt and is in hog
heaven