BLOOM REPORT

Finally back on the net.  Missed you all.  Bloom report. Dwarf mauve no
name everywhere.  What a joy.  You have probably had a bloom report from
Chris or Carolyn but I had to add mine.

Am reading mail non-stop at the mo.  Am on 09May so far  &this 17May.  Re
Clarence & Bill - I will NEVER do that again.  Will send mail privately.
 I just thought it was interesting.

very many CHEERS from Ginny in SUNNY So. Ont.
Inanda@lindsaycomp.on.ca