Alaska iris reportreport

Hello all, I hpe this goes to the right place, I dont have MY computer,
or software...

Here in Fairbanks, there are clumps of "wild" irises, according to the
natives, that are up and fanning well.  I may not be here long enouygh to
see any of the blooms, but they are a welcome sight here.  There is a
flower called "Fireweed" that looks to be a tuber or rhisome, coming up
everywhere.  They have large red/pink flowers that look like delphiniums
from the pictures.  The weather is COLD in am, 30-40's, up to 60-70's in
the afternoon.  We are gettin about 17 hours of daylight, nice for walks

Other than working, and watching these "wild" irises go slowly... not
much going on here.  Oh, except for bycycle riding...  great bike paths
here!!  No Harely here, so I gotta keep on 2 wheels.

Your reports are making me long for home, and wondering what is blooming
today!!??  I will get reports on ocassion, and will have pictures.

Happy southern irising,
Sharon A. Ruck,  the Herb and Harley-Davidson lady