Bloom length

	Hi group - just waiting for the buds to turn into full flowers. With
all this rain and cool weather in NW Oregon I'm beginning to wonder if I'll
ever see full flowers. I live at 600 feet above the Willamette Valley so
everything happens about one to two weeks later.

	Thus, my question for the group.  Has anyone studied how long blooms
last based on weather?

	Still waiting for my buds to bloom ,

	Tim