Re: Name Tags

CHARLIE BROWN HERE AGAIN.  ABOUT THE COMPUTER LABELS.  THE BROTHER P-
TOUCH IS A COMPUTER PRODUCED, SEALED (HEAT) AND DOES RESIST WEATHER.
I HAVE HAD THEM IN THE GARDEN FOR 4 YEARS AND HAVE JUST LOST ONE
LABEL PROBABLY DUE TO MY FINGERTIPS .  THE BROTHER PEOPLE NOW HAVE A
UNIT THAT PLUGS INTO THE PARELLE PORT OF THE COMPUTER AND CAN PRODUCE
DIFFERENT FONTS AND SUCH ON ONE (1) INCH TAPE.  I HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO
THIS ONE, BUT FOR LARGE GARDENS, IT WOULD BE EXCELLENT.