How do I possibly know what I bought?

Hi yall,
        My name is Philip Held and I have been lurking around here now for a few
weeks inhaling all the wealth of knowledge you folks have.  I am embarrased to
ask this question but here it goes anyway.  I bought several dwarf iris from
Gurney's, and of course they say "our color choice".  Anyway to find out what
they are offering?  Also, I planted these lovelys around the middle of March,
the fans on some of them are about 6", is it safe to say I won't get bloom this
year?  Since moving from NM, I haven't tried to grow them here in Texas, Houston
area.  Any suggestions or ideas?

Philip Held
        "The Amen of Nature....Is Always A Flower"