Re: Iris Depreciation

> reproduces like a weed!  It's kind of ironic that a  hybridizer would get
> penalized for producing a cultivar that grows and reproduces well!

Well, not REALLY... if you have more iris, you can make as much
money on a lesser profit margin.  Depends on your market.

I was more wondering what an average increase of one rhizome
in a single COMMERCIAL growing season is.  Two to sell next year?
Three?  Three to sell, another to plant to make three more next
year?  I realize that it's going to vary from cultivar to cultivar
and season to season.
Amy Moseley Rupp
amyr@mpd.tandem.com, Austin, TX, zone 8b
Jill O. *Trades