AIS Web Page

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

Hi everyone,

I am beginning work on development of an official AIS web page,
commissioned by the AIS board of directors.

I am seeking photos to use for the web page. I am looking for examples of
each classification of Irises, bearded and beardless (TB, IB, JA, SIB,
Arils, etc); and samples of bitones, plicatas, bicolors, blends, etc.

I also need photos of Dykes Medals from the last 10 years (except '89 &
'87, when no award was given):
1995, Honky Tonk Blues (Schreiner '88)
1994, Silverado (Schreiner '87)
1993, Edith Wolford (Hager '86)
1992, Dusky Challenger (Schreiner '86)
1991, Everything Plus (Niswonger '84)
1990, Jesse's Song (Williamson '83)
1988, Titan's Glory (Schreiner '81)
1986, Song of Norway (Luihn '79)
1985, Beverly Sills (Hager '79)

If you have good quality photos of these or any other important Iris that
you would like to submit, please send them to me. I have a good scanner,
but if you already have a good JPEG image, feel free to email it to me.

Scott Aitken