Re: Innerst iris

> is it characteristic of Innerst iris for the individual
>blooms to stay open and hold their quality for 5 days

Sterling Innerst is a man of extraordinary detail when it comes to selecting
irises he has hybridized.  Personally, I know I'll never go wrong when I
order his stuff..... except for those NAMES!

He did an interview for our local newsletter.  Fascinating person.

Don't know whether TN-gentleman is 'characteristic' ... but he SURE
hybridizes some phenomenal irises.

Kathy Guest...beginning to forget what an iris LOOKS like (since we had snow
on Mom's Day)