Re: oops Tn Gentleman/Woman, rot symposium

> Also several miniature tall and  intermediates.
>You guys shed a tear for us at 'the biggest iris show'.

You list the TBs Linda, but lump all the wonderful MTBs and IBs.  Some of us
think MTBs and IBs are as worthy (dare I say more worthy) of listing as
TBs---and if one wishes to win a Silver Medal at a show, you can take these
smaller ones to the show easier and make a clean sweep.  A tear will be shed
at our AIS sanctioned show! :( Clarence Mahan in Va in the rain.