New subscriber from South Africa

I have a small garden in a small town in the Eastern Province where 4
terrestrial biomes intersect.  This means lots of funny weather and
often drought.  Example,  Chant has just produced 7 buds in what is
our fall - your spring.  Not really a gardener ( I potter) so won't
be contributing but already I am enjoying what you all have to say.

Sally
zosg@warthog.ru.ac.za

Sally Guye
email zosg@warthog.ru.ac.za