Re: Organic tips

>So everytime I see a weed or two growing
>I just make myself a cup of coffee and then take the extra boiling water
>and go on my weed mission!

The above was written by Chris H. in Canada.  I would like to say thank you
for the suggestion, which is both sensible and organic!  But, Chris, this
does sound as though you are drinking instant coffee! Oh, yuk! As an addict
of fine coffee, I must ask you to refrain from allusions to that instant
stuff...It pains me to even hear it mentioned.  Extraordinarily sensitive
Clarence Mahan in Viriginia who is :) ing.